The Department of Public Health and Exercise Science offers undergraduate programs in Exercise Science and Public Health.
- Exercise Science prepares students for admission into graduate programs in exercise science/kinesiology, health professions programs (physical/occupational therapy, physician assistant, athletic training, etc.), and for careers in clinical settings (i.e., wellness/cardiac rehabilitation) and fitness/athletic professions (i.e., strength & conditioning, personal training).
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- Minor in Exercise Science
- Public Health prepares students to identify the health-related needs of communities and to implement interventions to improve the health and well-being of populations.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Minor in Public Health